Thursday, October 1, 2009

Inspiring lessons

"Just feel like leaving some words about your lecture.
Anticipated your lectures every week,
your facial expression and attentiveness trying very hard to make everyone understand
You have tons of examples, daily encounters around us and associate them with this challenging subject
You are truly an economist who are capable of blending your everyday life with economics.

As for me,
I am from Engineering background,
I have zero knowledge in economics.
I enjoyed your economics lectures without noticing how fast time flies!
I was mesmerized by your lectures until ignoring the call of nature.
I gained both knowledge and personal development
I was impressed by your story on Taman Negara economic Cost and Benefit evaluation

Economic Cost and Benefit teaches me
Only then i knew i was making bad decision in the past.
I began evaluating the economic aspect to make daily decision
I started to respect economist

Many GSM lecturers can deliver lecture effectively
but hardly anyone has the ability to arouse the student's interest in the field.
Your determination in teaching and tons of examples make it!
One of the example

"Put more effort in the field of increasing return of scale"

Sound like knowledge but is the key to success.

Sincere applause for your teaching.

Learning through example is fun,yet inspiring!



Thank you!

Anonymous."

No comments: