Friday, February 13, 2009

" F**k You! " .. I was scolded

Yesterday i was scolded by Mr L (owner of a photocopy shop in skudai). This was the first time in my life i was scolded like that and i still had to bear with it!

The following is the scenario :

" Today i really want to "diao" you. F*CK you! "
" Today i won't be paying for the papers , so what can you do to me? "
" HIT me? "
"Sue me in court? GO !"
"Now WHO IS WRONG? WHO ? "

After 1min, he cooled down,

" Young man, you should transfer the information faster, i am angry because of the late info"
"If you act like that , how can the trust between us be builded up?
"I am paying you RM100 each time you come to ask for payment, you needed to come 24times
before you collected the full payment! "

Finally,
"Come, we go and get the cheque ! " ^_^

Actually there is a shortage of paper recently and yesterday they ordered for 3 sets but i just sent 1 set today. I thought by sending at least ONE set they will be thankful after they know the reason. But it turned out to be the other way round !

I was blamed for not letting them know the shortage of paper yesterday when they are ordering... As they require the products to come in time in order to run the business.

But Mr L is kind enough to lead me to somewhere quiet before he started to fire me..
And he planned the whole DRAMA with the precise timing :

Fierce, soften, give way and both parties laughing in the end..

I got my lesson, and he achieve his goal. Really geng!

No comments: